Authors should submit their papers electronically via Springer OCS click HERE
March 14th, 2014 Paper submission deadline EXTENDED to March 28th, 2014
April 29th, 2014 Notification of acceptance
May 20th, 2014 Camera ready copy
July 29-August 2nd 2014 Conference
We invite both full papers and extended abstracts in areas related to the conference themes.
- Full papers (up to 12 pages) are invited from researchers at any stage in their career but should present significant findings and advances in biomimetic or biohybid research; more preliminary work would be better suited to extended abstract submission (3 pages).
Conference Proceedings and Publications:
- All contributions will be refereed and accepted papers and extended abstracts will appear in the Living Machines 2014 proceedings published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence series
- Submissions should be made before the advertised deadline. Authors should submit their papers electronically via Springer OCS click HERE
- Full papers will be accepted for either oral presentation (single track) or poster presentation. Extended abstracts will be accepted for poster presentation only.
- Authors of the best full papers will be invited to submitted extended versions of their paper for publication in a special issue of Bioinspiration and Biomimetics.
- Submitted papers should be prepared using the Springer proceedings format and instructions