CSN is pleased to support "Connection Science", an interdisciplinary Journal dedicated to exploring the convergence of the analytic and synthetic sciences of mind.
Submission to "Connection Science" include articles dealing with:
- simulation of living systems and their societies, including humans,
- development of novel forms of synthetic life such as biomimetic robots.
- dynamical, or evolutionary approaches, that explore distributed adaptive computation or emergent order
- research in systems-level computational neuroscience that seeks to understand sensorimotor integration, perception, cognition, or awareness in brain-like model systems.
- the use of empirical methodologies that explore social, theoretical or philosophical issues where there is a clear relevance to the synthetic approach and/or its societal impacts. - review, road-mapping, or perspective papers are welcome
for more info go to http://www.tandfonline.com/ccos