CSN Exhibition at the FET11 Conference
The CSN consortium presents at FET11 "The future of Biomimetic Machines"
The FET11 awarded the prize for the best stand to "The future of biomimetic machines" the exhibition organized by the Convergent Science Network of biomimetic and biohybrid Systems.
At FET11 the CSN exhibition has shown clear examples of "future biomimetic machines". These were demos from european BIOICT and Challenge2/cognitive systems projects:
- The first cerebellar neuroprosthetic chip (Renachip project)
- The Synthetic Forager (SF project)
- Data visualization system (3D iqr from CEEDS project)
- Chemonsensing robot (Neurochem project)
- iCub, a humanoid robot used as an open source platform to study perception and learning processes (iCub.org, CHRIS project, EfAA project)